Centered around the new River Prairie Center, in Altoona, The First Taste Culinary Crawl is the exclusive kickoff event for Chippewa Valley Restaurant Week.
Taste a full meal's worth of both savory and sweet samples from local restaurants, enjoy a cash bar of featured beers and wines. Experience the valley's culinary scene in a way you never have before.
$35 advance, $40 day of the event
Indoor/Outdoor event: Rain or Shine, No Refunds
- Taste a full meal's worth (and then some) of both savory and sweet samples from select local restaurants including:
- 620 West @ CVTC
- Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse
- Live Great Food
- Tokyo Japanese Restaurant
- Olson’s Ice Cream
- Mancino’s Grinders & Pizza
- Valley Burger Co.
- Xavier Artisan Bistro
- Dine on the gorgeous outdoor plaza beside River Prairie's babbling brooks
- Get cozy by the huge outdoor fireplace
- Walk the red carpet and snap a commemorative photo
- Feel great because every ticket raises money for our partner Stepping Stones of Dunn County!