Centered around the new River Prairie Center, in Altoona, The First Taste Culinary Crawl is the exclusive kickoff event for Chippewa Valley Restaurant Week.
Taste a full meal's worth of both savory and sweet samples from a select list of a dozen plus local restaurants, enjoy a cash bar of featured beers and wines. Experience the valley's culinary scene in a way you never have before.
Early Bird Pricing: $35
- Taste a full meal's worth (and then some) of both savory and sweet samples from select local restaurants
- Visit the cool indoor/outdoor cash bar for featured beers and wines
- Dine on the gorgeous outdoor plaza beside River Prairie's babbling brooks
- Get cozy by the huge outdoor fireplace
- Walk the red carpet and snap a commemorative photo at the photo booth
- Feel great because every ticket raises money for our partner The Community Table