Wisconsin Sport Show
Fri 3/15 3-8pm, Sat 3/16 9am-6pm, Sun 3/17 9am-4pm
Join us March 15-17 for the 2019 Wisconsin Sport Show!
Presented by the Leader Telegram
The 10th Annual Wisconsin Sport Show will include:
- Over 150 Exhibits
- Thousands of Dollars in Door Prizes
- Hunting and Fishing Seminars
- FREE Parking
- Boats, Pontoons, Docks & Lifts
- ATVs, and Outdoor Vehicles
- Over 5,000 square feet of retail vendors and new product displays
- DOGS! Kennels, trainers, products & rescue organizations
- US and Canadian Resorts, Lodges & Campgrounds
- Hunting Blinds and Hunting Supplies
- Outdoor buildings, equipment, and hunting land specialists
- South African, Canadian, and US Hunting Guides & Outfitters
- Charter Fishing Companies
- Petting Zoo
- Fun for the whole family!
- Kids can meet and greet Bucky - our new mascot!
For more information: http://www.wisportshow.com/index.php
Advanced, discount Tickets
$6, purchase here
One Day Admission
$9 at the Door
Children 11 and Younger FREE
All retired and active-duty military members get in FRIDAY only from 3 PM to 8 PM for just $5. ID/proof of service may be required.
All individuals 62 years of age and older get in SUNDAY only from 9 AM to 4 PM for just $5. ID/proof of age may be required.