Volume One and Time Federal Savings Bank present
First Taste Culinary Crawl
Join us for the Restaurant Week kickoff event!
Thu, Sep 20 from 6pm - 8:30pm
For 2018, we're moving our First Taste Culinary Crawl to the all-new, all-beautiful River Prairie Center in Altoona! This is our exclusive kickoff event for the second annual Chippewa Valley Restaurant Week. Join us at this great new location for a unique indoor/outdoor dining experience ...
- Taste a full meal's worth (and then some) of both savory and sweet samples from select local restaurants
- Visit the cool indoor/outdoor cash bar for featured beers and wines
- Dine on the gorgeous outdoor plaza beside River Prairie's babbling brooks
- Get cozy by the huge outdoor fireplace
- DJ Billy Siegel of Revival Records will be playing records all night
- Walk the red carpet and snap a commemorative photo at the photo booth
- Feel great because every ticket raises money for our partner The Community Table
JUST ANNOUNCED: Enjoy samples from each participating restaurant
- Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
- The Raw Deal
- 29 Pines Family Restaurant
- Northern Tap House
- Cabin Coffee
- Olson's Ice Cream
- Vino Cappucino Artisan Bistro
- Shanghai Bistro
- SHIFT Cyclery & Coffee Bar
- Green Mill Restaurant & Bar
- The Lakely
- CVTC Culinary Program
- Jim Bob's Pizzza
NEW THIS YEAR, Beer Sampling from:
- Modicum Brewing Co.
- The Brewing Projekt
- Brewster Bros. Brewing Co.
- Leinenkugel's Brewing Company
- Lazy Monk Brewing
- K Point Brewing
This is your chance to experience the Valley's culinary scene as you never have before!
If we are not sold out, tickets will be available at the door for $40. This is a 21+ event, IDs will be checked at the check-in tent. Cash bar on-site. Free parking available throughout the park – look for parking signs. We anticipate tickets selling out, so act fast. This event is rain or shine, no refunds.