Volume One, The Current, & Surly Brewing Co. present
Downtown Eau Claire's Pre-Fest Concert & Party
Thu. June 15 • Outdoor gates open 5:30pm • Show starts 7:30
- Held in the courtyard and on the street outside The Oxbow Hotel
- Food & drink available outside and in The Lakely
- All ages event w/ ID wristbands
- Surly Brewing Co on-site w/ Tap Takeover!
- Bus transport from EXC Campgrounds to Downtown available
- Rain or shine event!
- The Current & Volume One on-site
- Parking in nearby ramps
DOWNTOWN EAU CLAIRE, WI / THURSDAY, JUNE 15: The Oxbow Hotel is thrilled to host OXBEAUX, Downtown Eau Claire's Pre-Fest Concert & Party. The event is presented by Volume One, The Current, and Surly Brewing Company.
There will be beer, cocktails, sodas, and food-a-plenty as you enjoy downtown Eau Claire before the fest. Rooms at the hotel are sold-out for that whole weekend, but if you're coming from out of town, with an event like this you can still experience a taste of The Oxbow Hotel.
The Shouting Matches
the bluesy trashy power quad of Justin Vernon, Phil Cook, Brian Moen, and Jill Heinke Moen
4-piece rock band led by songwriter Chris Porterfield
complex rhythms, warped synths, and catchy melodies out of Mpls
indie-folk rockers led by Eau Claire's own Lauren Anderson
In the outdoor courtyards of
The Oxbow Hotel & The Lakely
516 Galloway Street • downtown Eau Claire, WI